We're growing and are looking to add another member to our fabulous team!
Check out the details below and if this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to Kailey Odermatt, Owner/Sales Manager, at Kailey@sjaPROMO.ca. We appreciate all interest in this position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will begin reviewing applications on July 19, 2021 and will continue until a candidate has been selected.
Promotional Product Consultant
At SJA Promo, we really believe in building relationships with our customers to help them find the best promotional products for their needs. With thousands of products and hundreds of suppliers, we can find the right branded product for every project! Our showroom has thousands of samples and for those who prefer to work digitally, our searchable website, curated online showrooms and other great tools help make promo purchasing easy!
And just as important as our service to our customers is our service to our community. We are a proud supporter of community events and have partnered with many non-profit organizations to run online fundraising stores and other projects.
About the position
As a Promotional Product Consultant, you work with customers to select best products to promote their brand. Whether it’s uniforms, giveaways, employee appreciation, donations or everyday business items, you name it, we can likely provide it! You work with clients to understand their promotional needs, brand guidelines and preferences so that you can source and suggest great promotional products to meet their goals. From there you develop quotes, create digital virtual proofs and ultimately get their products into production. You get to follow the sales process right through to getting the perfect branded products into your customers’ hands.
Behind the scenes, you are continually increasing your knowledge of promotional products, trends and services through training, self learning and reaching out to our suppliers. You work with the various supplier tools – online, email, phone - to seek out inventory, understand decoration options, research production timelines and determine the best options for your customer. You are constantly on the lookout for products that will interest your customers.
· You are customer focussed and take a sense of ownership and pride in your work.
· You are very organized and able to plan, prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously with limited supervision.
· You have excellent communication skills, oral and written, are great at soliciting information and building rapport.
· You have a great attention to detail and have developed skills and techniques for ensuring the accuracy of your work.
· You are a self starter, learn quickly and are curious by nature, not afraid to use your resources to seek out answers and learn new things.
· You are computer savvy, accustomed to working on the computer for the majority of your day, jumping between multiple websites and computer programs with ease.
· You have the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to change.
· You can deliver under pressure, with a strong sense of urgency and focus on timelines.
An asset, but we’re willing to train the right person:
· Previous experience with Coreldraw or other graphic design software.
· Previous purchasing, sales, marketing, advertising and/or promotion experience.