We're growing and are looking to add another member to our fabulous team!
At SJA Promo, we really believe in building relationships with our customers to help them find the best promotional products for their needs. With thousands of products and hundreds of suppliers, we can find the right branded product for every project! Our showroom has thousands of samples and for those who prefer to work digitally, our searchable website, curated online showrooms and other great tools help make PROMO purchasing easy!
Just as important as our service to our customers is our service to our community. We are a proud supporter of community events and have partnered with many non-profit organizations to run online fundraising stores and other projects.
Come grow with us in a Sale Support role!
We are in search of a new team member who wants to learn and grow in the Promotional Products industry from the ground up. In a Sales Support role, you'll get to do a little bit of everything as you learn more about all aspects of the industry. You'll assist with receiving, data entry, deliveries and customer service as we move through the busy Christmas season.
As we work through the busy season and beyond, we want to help you develop your career with us. You'll have an opportunity to learn while you provide support to our Promotional Product Consultants by performing product research, creating presentations and other sales support materials, and assisting in the development and fulfillment of online stores. You bring your initiative and desire to learn and grow and we have all the tools and resources to help you!
· You are customer focussed and take a sense of ownership and pride in your work.
· You have a great attention to detail and have developed skills and techniques for ensuring the accuracy.
· You are a self starter, learn quickly, curious by nature, and are not afraid to use your resources to seek out answers and learn new things.
· You are computer savvy, accustomed to working on the computer for the majority of your day, jumping between multiple websites and computer programs with ease.
· You have the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to change.
· You can deliver under pressure, with a strong sense of urgency and focus on timelines.
· You enjoy working within a team in a supporting role and are also able to work independently to complete projects and find solutions.
· You have a desire to learn and grow within the Promotional Products industry.
An asset, but we're willing to train the right person:
· Previous experience in data entry, receiving or other detail-oriented work.
· Previous customer service, retail or sales experience.
This is a full time (40 hours/week) position. We work Monday to Friday 8:30 – 5:00.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Kailey Odermatt, Owner/Sales Manager at kailey@sjaPROMO.ca. We will begin reviewing resumes as they come in and will continue until we find the right candidate(s). We appreciate all interest in this position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.